Friday, May 4, 2012

Interview with our New Photographer!

We'd like to introduce Stephen Bucala, he's brand spankin' new to Sourpuss, so let's all give him a warm welcome!  When you're on the site you will see his work everywhere, he's the guy who will be photographing all of our awesome products & taking care of photo-shoots.

So let's pull up a chair and get to know him…

Do you like to be called Steve or Stephen: Either is fine, though Ive been using Stephen more.

Job: Photographer


Favorite Color: Black, despite not being a color but lack of color…I'm cheating on this one.

Kale or Ribs: Miss Piggy

TV or Music: Music Television! " I want my Mtv…." Please read that aloud in a high pitched Sting(voice), with flashback of the Dire Straits video. Short answer, music, after all video killed the radio star!

What song do you blast when you’re alone: Shuffle! or Lifetime, Bouncing Souls, Goldfinger, Quicksand, Maiden! …. I'm to indecisive to answer this properly, I think.

If you won the lottery, how would you spend the money:
Photo gear and a 2 month long photo trip, oh and either a Sheperd or Frenchie to bring along. Or maybe I'd start by going to the Bunny Ranch…..not really. Just sounds saucy.

If you could go back in time and sit down with one person who would it be:
Bruce Lee, hands down! I'd totally let him one inch punch me for the thrill. I just hope I'd be able to come back.

What was the best thing before sliced bread: The whole loaf

Would you rather have a freakishly huge smile or a freakishly small nose:
Smile, then I could eat more and feel like the cheshire cat if I was sneaky enough.

This concludes our interview with Stephen, I hope you enjoyed it!  Feel like you want to know more? Post any questions you may have for Stephen in the comments section of blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment