Pour yourself some hot coco and get in that big comfy chair, let's see what Johanna wants this year!
1. Mary Lu Dress by Sourpuss:
This dress would be perfect for any holiday get-together. I want 'em both! Black and teal!!!
2. Leopard Daphne Purse:
Because Leopard is the New Neutral. And it's Bettie Page! 'Nuff said...
3. Bordello Rhinestone Heels: My favorite are the turquoise, but there are so many colors to choose from! And they're sooo shiny!
4. Harlow Hoodie: Baby, it's cold outside! This will keep me warm and cozy and I love the artwork on the back.
5. Iron Fist Save a Dance Dress: I've been eyeballing this one since it came in, and let me tell you, I think that it will make me look like a Magical Mermaid.
6. Steady Like A Fish T: There's nothing not to love about this.
I would totally strut my stuff like Miss Fancy Pants in this beret. The little skull detail is a great added touch!
8. Sink or Swim Scarf in Black or Grey: You can bring me a few of these, so I can share these with my friends!!!!
9. Bambi Xmas Ornaments: These come in pink, yellow and blue - and are just ridiculously stinkin' cute. I want every single one of them!
10. Tripp Tiger Girls Jacket: Because it's just Bad Ass. Rowr!
I've been extra good this year!!! The milk and cookies will be waiting. And I made sure to spike the milk with eggnog.xoxoxoxo