Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Johanna's Sourpuss Christmas List

Meet Johanna, always lookin' pinup perfect!  She's ready to bust out her ballpoint & start scribblin' down what she wants from Jolly ole' this year.  Looks to me she has a big long list for Santa to pile into his sleigh… but the real question is, has she been naughty or nice??

Pour yourself some hot coco and get in that big comfy chair, let's see what Johanna wants this year!

Dear Santa:  
1. Mary Lu Dress by Sourpuss:
This dress would be perfect for any holiday get-together.  I want 'em both! Black and teal!!!


 2. Leopard Daphne Purse:
Because Leopard is the New Neutral.  And it's Bettie Page! 'Nuff said...


  
 3.  Bordello Rhinestone Heels:  My favorite are the turquoise, but there are so many colors to choose from!  And they're sooo shiny!
4. Harlow Hoodie:  Baby, it's cold outside!  This will keep me warm and cozy and I love the artwork on the back.

 
5.  Iron Fist Save a Dance Dress:  I've been eyeballing this one since it came in, and let me tell you, I think that it will make me look like a Magical Mermaid.


6. Steady Like A Fish T: There's nothing not to love about this.


7.  Iron Fist Snow Patrol Beret:
I would totally strut my stuff like Miss Fancy Pants in this beret.  The little skull detail is a great added touch!


8.  Sink or Swim Scarf in Black or Grey:  You can bring me a few of these, so I can share these with my friends!!!!


9.  Bambi Xmas Ornaments:  These come in pink, yellow and blue - and are just ridiculously stinkin' cute. I want every single one of them!


10.  Tripp Tiger Girls Jacket:  Because it's just Bad Ass. Rowr!




I've been extra good this year!!!  The milk and cookies will be waiting. And I made sure to spike the milk with eggnog.
xoxoxoxo
Johanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment